Address and Directions
1524 McHenry Avenue Suite 100
Modesto, California, 95350
Hours of Operation:
Welcome To Modesto Radiology Imaging
Thank you for visiting our website!
Questions about the Coronavirus?
The Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has been in the news and many people have questions about it. The CDC and world-recognized experts have developed some specific measures you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, maintaining 6 feet minimum distance between each other.
- Regularly wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Hand sanitizers with a minimum of 60% alcohol are effective.
- Do not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick (and keep sick children home from school).
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you're feeling any flu or cold symptoms including but not limited to cough, fever (>100.4) and shortness of breath or you think that you may have come into contact with someone who is sick, we recommend that you promptly see your doctor or go to the emergency room but always call ahead first and describe your symptoms so they are prepared when you arrive.
Very important reminder: If you are symptomatic, we ask that you call us prior to your appointment to reschedule. For current updates and more information, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
Modesto Radiology Imaging, Inc. (MRI) is an ACR accredited, comprehensive imaging center providing imaging services to physicians and other providers in Stanislaus County as well as services to the foothill communities and to other providers in the Central Valley of California. Key to the success of our imaging center has been the longevity of 50 plus years in the community we serve.
1524 McHenry Ave Suite 430
Modesto, CA 95350
- Digital X-ray
- Digital Mammography
- Ultrasound-guided Breast Biopsy
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Nuclear Medicine
Call us at (209) 577-4444 or click here to contact us today.